Bryntirion Inn - Llandderfel Pub Food and Accommodation
A wonderful base for visits to the coast and the glories of Snowdonia
At The Bryntirion Inn- a wonderful base for visits to the coast and the glories of Snowdonia - you will find not just a warm Welsh welcome but also:
- A traditional, cosy, well stocked bar (with log fire!) serving a wide range of drinks, speciality teas and coffees, wines and real ales including the ‘must try’ Ales from the award winning Purple Moose Brewery in Porthmadog. There is a personally selected wine list, some of which are organic, and on ‘The Bryn’s’ ever increasing ‘must try’ list you will find Penderyn, a Welsh malt whisky and Merlyn, a Welsh cream liqueur.
- ‘The Bryn’ is open all day and welcoming to all – even your well behaved dog!
- A family room with Plasma TV, pool table, dart board, books and games for the use of visitors.
- Free wi-fi access available.
- An enthusiastic pursuance of fair trade and green issues resulting in sustainable tourism. For instance, Bar toilets are flushed with rain water and most of the rubbish is re-cycled or composted for garden use.
- A mouth-watering food menu which, significantly, has huge appeal for all, including vegetarians and children. Plus, any special dietary requirements can be discussed with the chef who has over 30 years experience and would be pleased to help.
- Even the car park is attractive at ‘The Bryn’, surrounded as it is by gardens and a wood. There is also a heated outdoor smoking area. High chairs are available for young children and further popular features here include monthly quiz nights and open mic night on the third Friday of every month.
- Locally based customers find the large function room to be of special interest as a venue for birthdays, wedding receptions, christenings and celebrations generally.
This is a magical part of the world and supremely well catered for by The Bryntirion Inn where, whether stopping off for a drink and/or a meal or thinking of lingering longer in one of The Bryn’s en-suite guest rooms, your visit is bound to be further enhanced.
Bar open all day, every day
Food served daily between 12 noon and 3.00pm and again between 6.00pm and 9.00pm.
Sunday food is served between 12 noon and 8.00pm
Gift Vouchers Available!
Gift vouchers are available in any quantity you desire! Please ask us about purchasing!